Meet Dr. Falcon
Dr. Christopher Falcon grew up making hospital rounds with his father as a child and has been focused on becoming a plastic surgeon since he was in elementary school. He completed his undergraduate degree from Duquesne University in three years, earning early acceptance into Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. He then completed a five-year general surgery residency from the University of Medicine & Dentistry School of Osteopathic Medicine of New Jersey. He then completed a three-year plastic, reconstructive & hand fellowship from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City at St. Barnabas Hospital. He was privileged to practice with some of the top cosmetic surgeons in New York City.
Dr. Christopher Falcon purchased Falcon Plastic Surgery from his father in 2017. Since then, he has proudly offered accessible plastic surgery in a comfortable, family-owned practice with a less-is-more approach.
- Undergraduate: Duquesne University
- Medical School: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- General Surgery Residency: University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- Plastic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery Fellowship: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Allegheny Valley Hospital
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Monroeville Surgery Center
- Tri-County Outpatient Surgical Facility
- UPMC East
- UPMC Harmar Outpatient Center
- UPMC St. Margaret